This guide goes through the frequently asked questions about the Setera OneCloud - Android mobile app
If you want to know how to set up the app for the first time, click here:
How to install Setera Mobile Client for Android
Here you can watch the introduction video for the Android mobile app.
The video goes through the following topics:
1. Settings - How to enable internet calls (VoiP) and Contact Sync
2. Selecting Outbound Caller ID and Presence State
3. How to place calls - to an internal contact, an external number or a contact in your phone contacts
4. Call Transfer - Answering a call and transferring the call to an internal contact
5. Group Call Management - Managing ACD Group members and how to see Group Call Log
PLEASE NOTE Some features shown in the video require activation of additional features or user rights that may not be available to you, depending on your current subscription or your organisation's user rights configuration. If you are interested in any of the features shown in the video, please contact your Setera contact person or Customer Service on +358201500800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What are VoiP calls? VoiP calls are calls that come in through the OneCloud to your extension and are routed via the internet. It allows you, for example, to see when a call is coming through the Customer Service group, and to easily identify whether the call is coming to your direct GSM number or if the call is coming through a Group Number. VoiP calls require a good quality internet connection and VoiP calls also have better sound quality than GSM calls.