In order for Setera to solve Trouble Tickets most efficiently and effectively is it important that they contain valuable data.
Site Identity: -Site Contact person and number:-
Accurate description of the problem;
These details should ideally include:-
1. Incoming, outgoing, both way?
2. What number/s was/were called or calling?
3. Does it happen all the time?
4. When did/does it happen?
5. Incoming customers calls receive an announcement
-Please capture and include the details of the announcement-
1. What type of device has the problem?
Desk phone, DECT Cordless, Mobile App. or Softphone?
Is the device powered up?
2. How do I....? Before raising a Trouble Ticket, please check in the SeteraDesk Knowledge base (KB) to see if there is a guide/ manual which can assist.
1. Calls are not forwarded to Client Services.
2. When will porting be completed?
3. When will the service go live?
4. Broadband speed if there are call quality issues