Welcome to use Setera Advanced Reporting Portal!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Welcome to use Setera Advanced Reporting Portal!
- 1. Login in https://reports.setera.com
- 2. Report Parameters and creating the report
- 3. Processing of the Report
- 4. Dashboards
1. Login in https://reports.setera.com
Do you need help? You can anytime click the "Help icon", when new window will pop-up, where you can find more details about parameter.
2. Report Parameters and creating the report
- Choose Advanced Reporting
- Choose time range (date and time) that you want to see in report
- Choose report type
- User id: Report from users
- ACD / Attendant group: Report from ACD or Attendant group numbers
- ACD / Attendant groups - Sources: Report from ACD or Attendant group numbers, that also show source from where call has arrived to this group
- Hunt Group: Basic level group reports
- Rulebase: Rulebase number reports
- IVR: Report from IVR numbers
- IVR - Transferred to: Report from IVR number that also show if the call has connected to desired option.
- Organization: Report that combines user level report and group or function number reports, shows total call amount to all numbers
- External systems: If your organization has some external systems connected to reporting system.
- When you have selected your parameters, proceed to choose Report Targets
- Choose users or group numbers that you want to include in report
- Choose Execute Report
3. Processing of the Report
- System will return report based on your parameters
- You can choose Grouping from the top menu
- Choose visible columns from Columns tab
- You can enhance the visualization of your report from the Visualizations tab
3.3 Save report - Automatically send the report as excel file to an email
- You can save report, that will automatically sends an excel file to your e-mail for example every month.
- Enable this from Save Reporttab and select desired parameters:
- Make sure that service is Enabled
- Give Name (Description) that describe what kind of report this is
- Choose receivers, e-mail addresses that will receive this report
- Choose when it should be sent, for example every last day of the month at 12:00
- Choose what is should contain, time period of the report, for example Previous Month
- Choose Grouping options
- And choose details for grouping or specifications
- Click Save
- It will open this saved report in Saved Reports view, where you can check the settings
- You can come back to here anytime, to edit settings or Disable or Delete this automation
- You can also create connectors for some other services, like Power Bi
3.4 Export Report - Manual export as Excel file
- You can export one single report as Excel or CSV file
- Choose desired charts and grouping options
- Save as file or send as an e-mail
3.5 Detailed Call Log - Specifications
- If you need to check detailed call log from your organization extensions / users, you can open call log from Specifications tab -> Calls
- You can Filter results for example by Caller or Called numbers or by Answered or Unanswered etc.
- You can also export this as Excel file from Export tab
- Dashboard is live portal for reporting, based on predefined report types.
- For example, you can create an live view for report types like ACD Group reporting and User reporting for same view
- From Dashboard, you can see all the necessary information in one view, without creating report from scratch
- You can also add other content, like Clock, iFrame content or YouTube videos etc..
- You can also modify your visualization, change backround etc..
4.1 Creating a new dashboard
- Go to Dashboard list
- Select Create New
- Give name for the Dashboard
- Select "Set as My Dashboard" if you want that to be Default dashboard
- Add content (new widget)
- Select desired report type or other content
- Select Content type, for example "Callboard" is a combined report for all types
- Select layout as Table
- Choose columns
- Choose order by option
- Choose period that widget should show, for example "Current Month"
- Choose objects, in this case ACD groups
- Then add widget to Dashboard from "Add widget to new layout row"
- You can edit Widget options, size and location from "Pen Icon"
- You can "Use all available space" or "Free placement" for adjust widget size on the dashboard
- Save Changes
- Edit Appearance settings from Options -> Appearance settings
- You can use your own backround picture or use predefined image, or from internet
- Save and Open
- You can also access Dashboards directly from your Start screen -> Commonly Used
PLEASE NOTE If you don't see access to Dashboard, you may not have this feature enabled for your organization. In that case, please contact Setera Support / firstname.lastname@example.org